In addition to running its Fellowship and Candidate Training Programs, Leading For Change partners with social justice and non-profit organizations to train in specific areas as needed to promote collaboration, and greater civic engagement.
All of our trainings promote creative and critical thought to enable participants to feel empowered and equipped to implement the changes needed to further strengthen and advance their organization.
Working one-on-one with Executive Directors, or working with their staffs, Board of Directors, and/or volunteers, LFC trainings are interactive, provide a safe environment for sharing, and serve to shift the paradigm from “what is " and, "this is the way we always do it,” to, “this is what we could be.”
Training Areas Include
- Advocacy & Messaging Through Story-Telling
- Message Development & Delivery
- Media Relations
- Social Marketing
- Short and Long-Term Strategic Planning
- Strategic Visioning and Planning to meet goals
- Leading by Values
- Your Commitment to Fundraising and the Role of What Money Means To You
- Habits of Effective Fundraising
- Best Practices
- Developing Your Fundraising Message and Making the Ask
- Pros and Cons of Fundraising Processes
For more information contact Beth Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602 253 0119.