Leading For Change Leaders Fellowship
- Click Here To Apply
Eight months of intensive training is only part of what this Fellowship is about! The networking and connections that come along with it will not only open new doors for you but create a support system that continues long after the Fellowship has ended.
The Leading For Change Fellowship is designed to bring together a diverse group of organizational leaders, community organizers, activists, future candidates and elected officials. This Fellowship takes what you know and have experienced, and provides the environment for you to reflect critically and discover new ways to effectively lead and influence positive community change.
- Five Weekend Workshops across a span of eight months beginning September 2016 and ending in April 2017.
- Individual and Small Group Coaching
- Peer Coaching
- Assigned Mentors
- Networking with Community and Political Leaders
- Optional Issue-based and Skill-based Salons
Our curriculum is designed and delivered by expert trainers who utilize adult learning principles for greater impact. Because adults learn best by doing, we emphasize interactive activities and experiential learning within our workshops. Approximately 70% of all trainings are interactive to enable multiple perspectives to be presented.
- Vision and Values
- Collaboration and Coalition Building
- Issues Impacting Our Communities
- Message Development and Delivery
- Strategic Thinking
- Fundraising for Change
- and more!
- Mark your calendar
- September 10, 11, 2016
- October 22, 23, 2016
- December 17, 18, 2016
- February 18, 19, 2017
- April 8, 9, 2017
- Graduation Evening: Thursday, April 13, 2017 7:00 PM
Click Here To Apply
For more information contact Beth Meyer firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-253-0119.